• הצטרפו למשפחה

היי, היי אתה (או את) שם!

אנחנו יודעים, נחמד להיות אנונימי, ולמי בכלל יש כוח להירשם או להיות עכשיו "החדשים האלה".

אבל בתור חברי פורום רשומים תוכלו להנות ממערכת הודעות פרטיות, לנהל מעקב אחרי כל הנושאים בהם הייתם פעילים, ובכלל, להיות חלק מקהילת הרכב הכי גדולה, הכי מגניבה, וכן - גם הכי שרוטה, באינטרנט הישראלי. 

אז קדימה, למה אתם מחכים? בואו והצטרפו ותהיו חלק מהמשפחה הקצת דפוקה שלנו.

!For general racing and Mazda Miata fans

Moti - Miata R
שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7108 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

פוסטים מומלצים

!Hi guys

After receiving a few E-mails and a private message, I realize that some miata owners in Israel have the need to get more power out of their Miatas, good stuff

:smile: !

For the ones of you that have been reading on the miata.net forum (here's a link -

http://forum.miata.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi) and know me from there, I am known there as "Blackbird", and give a lot of miata owners advices about power related modifications, safety equipment, suspension and brakes related questions as well as advanced aerodynamics for racing purposes.

The miata in the pictures at the bottom is mine, those were taken during different races with different clubs (that's why different numbers), and to top it off, here a link to a couple of my racing videos, one is in a practice session at the track (and a friend of mine is sitting in the car), I am chasing down a Subaru STI, this is the more powerful american verion with 2.5L turbo and 300 HP, the other one is during a time trial race with four more cars on the track at the same time but we are spaced so it looks like I'm alone there, we are trying to set the fastest laps and I happen to break the track record for miatas in this lap

:grin: .

So, all you israeli miata owners out there, if you have any questions about miatas, I'll try to help you out, I have been messing around with these cars for a long time already

:wink: ...

!Cheers

.Moti Almagor

IMG_9904.jpg

IMG_9861.jpg

Rain Autox.jpg

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 30
  • פורסם
  • תגובה אחרונה

המגיבים הפעילים ביותר בשרשור

המגיבים הפעילים ביותר בשרשור

תמונות שפורסמו בשרשור

ראשית כל, ברוכים הבאים לפורום.

התמונות נהדרות, וגם שני הסרטים.

ניכר בסרט הראשון שמאוד רצית להדביק את האימפרזה הזאת. אולי אפילו קצת יותר מדי :wink:

עומר.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

Great driving!,And the movies too!

:mm_yeah:

שמוליק

המכוניות שלי : Lantis-F 98 -> מאזדה מיאטה 95

המכוניות של אשתי : יונדאי אקסט 95, מאזדה 3 2006, מיאטה NB 2003, סיטרואן C3 2017

המכוניות ליסינג שהיו לי : מאזדה 3 2010, סוזוקי סוויפט 2014, סוזוקי ויטרה 2016, רנו גרנד קופה 2019, סקודה קאמיק

החלום : RX8

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

:grin: ! Thanks guys

Yes, haha, I was really trying hard to get that STI, I tried diving on the inside of him at the exit of that corner and the tires couldn't take it anymore... I did catch up to him pretty quickly though.

By the way Shmulik, you can type in Hebrew, my computer reads Hebrew but I can't type in Hebrew, sorry !

:wink: - I'm adding a few more pics for the heck of it

!Enjoy

.Moti

autox_04.jpg

interior-2 2angles.jpg

Trailer.jpg

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

אחחחח, החיים באמריקה קשים, קשים מאוד...

:beerchug:

אגב, מה זה ה"מקרר חטיפים" הזה ליד המושב של הנהג? אם אתה נהיה רעב באמצע המרוץ?

ברצינות, מה זה שם?

אגב, הבחורה "משופצ"רת" כראוי... יפה, יפה... מעורר קנאה/ההערצה...

גילי

מחפש בלוק מנוע V8 לתרומה וגם מחסן למכוניות שלי

האם זה נכון שחמישה מכל ארבעה אנשים מתקשים במתמטיקה ?

הציבור מטומטם, ולכן הציבור משלם...

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

:beerchug:

אגב, מה זה ה"מקרר חטיפים" הזה ליד המושב של הנהג? אם אתה נהיה רעב באמצע המרוץ?

ברצינות, מה זה שם?

Are you talking about the box with the white lid? That's just a box that I'm putting spare parts in when I'm taking the car to the race track, it's not there when I'm racing...it's just sitting there on the passenger seat temporarily.

Moti.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

תגידו... ה-Rear View Mirror משתוללת בצורה אקראית, או שיש פה איזו מערכת פניאומטית משוכללת המתכוונת לפי חיישנים על קסדת הנהג?! ;-)

אם היא באמת זזה כתוצאה מכוחות ג'י בסיבובים, לא כדאי לעלות לסיבוב על הרכב עם קיבה מלאה! :yum:

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

Are you talking about the box with the white lid? That's just a box that I'm putting spare parts in when I'm taking the car to the race track, it's not there when I'm racing...it's just sitting there on the passenger seat temporarily.

Moti.

ברור...

יפה לך... מכונית מרוץ, ימי שמש, למה לא... באמת, למה לא? :wink:

בקיצור, כולנו אכולי קנאה...

ספר לנו טיפה על עצמך, מאיפה אתה, ואת סיפור המכונית (והספויילר המעניין מאחורה)...

בכל אופן, ארגז חטיפים נשמע טוב, לא?

כשהיינו לוקחים אופנועים למסלול היה תמיד מישהו שהיה מביא ארגז עם הפתעות...

גילי

מחפש בלוק מנוע V8 לתרומה וגם מחסן למכוניות שלי

האם זה נכון שחמישה מכל ארבעה אנשים מתקשים במתמטיקה ?

הציבור מטומטם, ולכן הציבור משלם...

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

Haha, that mirror... I accidently gave it a nice punch at the beginning of that day and broke the little piece that holds it place, after a couple hours of driving like that I just took it off... no need for a rear view mirror when you're passing everyone anyways

:wink: ...

:Some about myself

I used to live in Ramat-Gan and than moved to Rosh-Ha'ayin, I had a 95 red miata in israel and at some point I came to the US to make some quick $$ and buy a bunch of stuff for my miata and come home to build one of the fastest miatas in israel, turbocharged and fire breathing monster... well, a few months later, after I did exactly what I intended to do, made some $$ and bought $10,000 worth of parts for my miata, I realized it will be stupid to move back to israel just to build my car since I like the american way of living much better... next thing you know I came back to israel for a short vacation, sold my miata and came back to Los Angeles to build the crazy miata here.

Over four years have passed since then, not only that I still own a turbo miata, I developed it to to some higher level than most miata owners have ever dreamt about... it is one of the fastest cars in every track event that I go to, and more than that - I myself, did countless hours on the race track and sharpened my driving skills very much, in fact, I am paid to instruct other drivers in most of these clubs that I'm racing with including the Porsche club.

The guys from the Porsche club learned to meet me and my car very well after I killed SO MANY of them on the track in the first couple weekends after I joined them, they now show a lot of appreciation

:smile: .

Look here to see some results of a race with the Porsche club -

http://www.porscheownersclub.org/events/04/ShortTrack/STSNo3-Official.htm, I am the winner of my class - EX, but you can go ahead and compare the lap times to all the other class, which are nothing but Porsches (only EX is allowed to have cars other than Porsches).

Anyways, I'm still in development, working on the build-up of a fully built racing miata for professional racing, starting with a 400 HP motor, full roll cage, full racing suspension, basically anything that you have in mind

:twisted: , it's all evil.

?Does anyone read "Sport Compact Car" magazine here

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

מוטי,

כל הכבוד!

לגבי הסירטונים - ממש יפים, אהבתי במיוחד את הסירטון נגד האימפרזה - הדבקת אותה יפה למרות הפער שהיה בהתחלה, רק חבל שלא הצלחת להישאר צמוד, וטיפה הסתבסבת, אבל ממש יפה!

לגבי הנתונים של כל סיבוב,

אתה יותר מהיר מכמעט כל שאר הרכבים שם, גם בשאר הקטגוריות, ואם כל שאר הקטגוריות זה פורשה אז....:king: .

כ"כ הרבה כ"ס זה לא טיפה יותר מדיי על רכב למסלול?

אם היו אומרים לי לפני כן 300+ כ"ס על מיאטה הייתי מתאר לעצמי שהיא תיהיה בהמה רצינית בקו ישר, אבל שהיא תיהרס בסיבובים בעקבות יותר מדיי כח או משהו כזה.

Back to the original - NC again.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

8-) 8-) 8-) Cool, thanx again guys for the kind words

A miata with 300 HP is a problem to keep going in the right direction sometimes, but in general, miatas are great handling cars and with some suspension modifcation and good tires you can put some good power down with no problem, the most important things are good tires and good alignment, there are some pretty simple adjustments that you can make in the car to help it putting the power down.

It takes some knowledge and a lot of research to make the car take the turns so well, and the chassis is able to take car of 250 HP just fine if you do the few right things, it's really not very hard or super expensive to do them, you can make a bone stock miata handle over 1g in corners for ~$1,000 which is really cheap, as long as you get good tires.

The miata that I'm building right now is going to have some VERY serious tires on it to help it with putting some serious power down and take corners in speeds that are nothing short of insanity, check out the pics here -

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4044365&a=31162140&f=

I drove a miata at the Sport Compact Car magazine Ultimate Street Car Challenge, that miata had over 500 HP (measured 472 at the wheels on a dyno), it was almost impossible to put the power down with it and I barely managed to keep it going where I pointed it to, the other race cars were -

a 667 HP Toyota Supra twin turbo

a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR with 552 HP

a couple of Mitsubishi Evo 8's, both with over 500 HP

a Golf R32 Twin Turbo with over 500 HP as well

a Mazda RX7 Twin Turbo with about 450 HP

a Toyota MR2 V6 with Supercharger and Nitrous, over 500 HP

a Subaru STI ~420 HP

a Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD Turbo, over 500 HP

The miata was REAL EVIL, I got the rear wheels spinning and smoking in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears, it was just crazy... Stil managed to get 5th place in the competition, the Evos were 1st and 3rd, the Supra was 2nd, the Eclipse was 4th and I was 5th, beating the Skyline, the R32TT, the RX7, STI and the MR2... tough competition!

Click this link to see some pics from that challenge -

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4044365&a=31274086&f=

I'll try to upload one of my videos with the Porsche club for you guys to see what miatas can do:wink:

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

קודם כול, המיאטה שלך סוף הדרך ... וגם הטנדר לא רע .. :smile:

אבל לא הבנתי למה התחלת דווקא ממיאטה כשבארה"ב המבחר כול כך גדול... ... הרי גם ככה אתה נוסע איתה רק במסלולים ותחרויות ככה שהצורה של האוטו זה לא הדבר שהכי צריך לעניין אותך.

דבר שני - רכב רודסטאר בדרך כלל שוקל הרבה יותר בגלל החיזוקים שיש לו בשמשה הקידמית. ואם כבר חיזוקים .. איך זה שאין לך

roll cage

באוטו ... זה לא אמור להיות דבר סטאנדרטי במכוניות מהסוג הזה ??

נ.ב

לא ידעתי שיש מירוצים ליד פי גלילות .. :-):wink:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18863

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

קודם כול, המיאטה שלך סוף הדרך ... וגם הטנדר לא רע .. :smile:

אבל לא הבנתי למה התחלת דווקא ממיאטה כשבארה"ב המבחר כול כך גדול... ... הרי גם ככה אתה נוסע איתה רק במסלולים ותחרויות ככה שהצורה של האוטו זה לא הדבר שהכי צריך לעניין אותך.

דבר שני - רכב רודסטאר בדרך כלל שוקל הרבה יותר בגלל החיזוקים שיש לו בשמשה הקידמית. ואם כבר חיזוקים .. איך זה שאין לך

roll cage

באוטו ... זה לא אמור להיות דבר סטאנדרטי במכוניות מהסוג הזה ??

נ.ב

לא ידעתי שיש מירוצים ליד פי גלילות .. :-):wink:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18863

1. אני לא חושב שהוא בחר במיאטה בגלל הצורה שלה. יותר בגלל ההנעה האחורית על משקל נוצה...

2. אתה מתבלבל. קבריולה שמבוססת על מכונית סגורה לרוב שוקלת יותר. מכונית כמו המיאטה שנבנתה מראש כמכונית פתוחה לא חייבת לשקול יותר. ומה הקשר לחיזוקים בשמשה הקדמית?

3. אני לא חושב שקשה לשים לב בתמונות להימצאותו של ROLLCAGE על הרכב...

רוני

BMW 325i E46

שלום, רוכב.

נא לא לבקש ממני גישה לאוף טופיק

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7108 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

הצטרף לדיון

ניתן לפרסם הודעה כעת ולהירשם לאתר מאוחר יותר. במידה וכבר יש לך חשבון בפורום, התחבר כעת בכדי לפרסם באמצעות החשבון שלך.

הגב לנושא זה...

×   התוכן שהדבקת מסוגנן.   הסר סיגנון

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   הקישור שלך הוטמע אוטומטית בגוף ההודעה.   הצג כקישור רגיל

×   התוכן הקודם שלך שוחזר.   ניקוי העורך

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• תוכן חדש...