• הצטרפו למשפחה

היי, היי אתה (או את) שם!

אנחנו יודעים, נחמד להיות אנונימי, ולמי בכלל יש כוח להירשם או להיות עכשיו "החדשים האלה".

אבל בתור חברי פורום רשומים תוכלו להנות ממערכת הודעות פרטיות, לנהל מעקב אחרי כל הנושאים בהם הייתם פעילים, ובכלל, להיות חלק מקהילת הרכב הכי גדולה, הכי מגניבה, וכן - גם הכי שרוטה, באינטרנט הישראלי. 

אז קדימה, למה אתם מחכים? בואו והצטרפו ותהיו חלק מהמשפחה הקצת דפוקה שלנו.

פורש קאיין טורבו, עם חישוקים בקוטר 22"---> אתם חייבים לראות

iceman
שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7106 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

פוסטים מומלצים

זה נשמע לי די מוזר, כיוון שאם בביצועים עסקינן, הרי שאנו נשתמש גם בג'אנטים באיכות גבוהה, ולכן גם בעלי משקל נמוך.

האם לא אפשרי שהג'אנט הוא מאיכות גבוהה ובעל משקל נמוך, נמוך יותר מהצמיג ?

בהנחה שהג'אנט שוקל מעט מאוד, הרבה פחות מהצמיג, אזי המצב יתהפך וג'אנט גדול יותר כן יהיה טוב יותר בתחום הביצועים.

לא כך ?

I see where you're going to, but the fact is that the 17" tire will weigh more than a similar diameter similar width 14" tire, something that is related to the sidewall construction that has to be much stronger since there's a lot less of it

Don't forget the the 14" wheel is going to be far lighter than the 17" wheel regardsless, which is why I based the comparison on the use of similar model wheel and a similar model tire... of course you can find an ultra lightweight forged wheel that will weigh less than a 14" steel wheel, but we're coming from a point of view when all things are equal

I know the concept is totally strange to all you guy since it's the legend that big rims make the handle better is so common in israel, it's a legend, a smaller diameter similar width rim will perform better

Look at the bright side - you can get better performance and save a lot of money at the same time if you upgrade your wheel and tires to 14" or 15" than making things worse AND more expensive when swithcing to 17" ... that thought alone would make me smile

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 60
  • פורסם
  • תגובה אחרונה

המגיבים הפעילים ביותר בשרשור

המגיבים הפעילים ביותר בשרשור

תמונות שפורסמו בשרשור

אז הכל מסתכם במשקל נטו ?

הגיוני. מה שלא הגיוני הוא ההשפעה של מידת הצמיג כמתלה מתפקד.

הרי צמיג בעל יותר "בשר" יכול לספוג מהמורות, אך בתנאי עומס הוא גם מתעוות (ואני מניח שיש גם השפעה על זוית ההחלקה איפושהו בכל הסיפור הזה). איך כל זה משפיע על העניין ?

אלוהים נמצא בפרטים הקטנים :mmangel:

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

אז הכל מסתכם במשקל נטו ?

הגיוני. מה שלא הגיוני הוא ההשפעה של מידת הצמיג כמתלה מתפקד.

הרי צמיג בעל יותר "בשר" יכול לספוג מהמורות, אך בתנאי עומס הוא גם מתעוות (ואני מניח שיש גם השפעה על זוית ההחלקה איפושהו בכל הסיפור הזה). איך כל זה משפיע על העניין ?

Exactly, that's the number one reason that when you upgrade the wheels to make the car handle better you should upgrade the width, as wider wheel forces the sidewall to deflect less

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

מוטי, תודה על ההסבר הארוך והפרטני

בכל ההסבר שלך אתה סובב את בעיית המשקל. לא התנהגות הצמיג בחתך יותר נמוך ולא כלום.

רק המשקל

אז נניח ומישהו בעל גלגלי 13" עובר ל17 קליםיותר עם צמיגים קלים יותר(תיאורטית), הוא בעצם כן יקבל ביצועים עדיפים נכון?

ד"א גם להתעסק עם היחסי העברה על ידי הגדלת הקוטר הכללי של הצמיג זוהי פעולה מומלצת לפעמים - לדוגמא במכונית משופרת שעושה יותר מידי wheelspin ביציאה מהמקום הגדלת הקוטר הכללי תתרום לפחות פרפור (וכמובן מהירות סופית גבוהה יותר)

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

Les Paul - where in the article did you get the impression that HSW don't agree with my "theory" (which isn't really a theory, it is proven knowledge in professional racing for years now)? I looked for it in the article and couldn't find it

Regardless, with all the respect to HSW, it isn't exactly a racer's resource, but a website to explain things in a simple way for people to understand them

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

Les Paul - where in the article did you get the impression that HSW don't agree with my "theory" (which isn't really a theory, it is proven knowledge in professional racing for years now)? I looked for it in the article and couldn't find it

Regardless, with all the respect to HSW, it isn't exactly a racer's resource, but a website to explain things in a simple way for people to understand them

.Moti

Les paul standard for you

:wink:

Anyway - after re-reading I did come out of it a bit idiot, but still - I wonder how come they don't share this information with us and simply tell us that lower profile is good. preiod

I thought about changing my rims and tires from 205x16x55 to 225x17x45 in order to get some more grip (the 32.6kgM my diesel outputs really leaves a trail of rubber on 1st and 2nd gear if the ASR doesn't kill the party before that)

After reading your notes - it looks as if performance is going to be actually lower than before...

Now I am confused.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

- Sento

I appologize in advance for not giving you a full answer right now... I already wrote a full article about it and Roni is translating it for everyone right now, it should be posted soon

The weight has much more critical than you think, savings of 2 Kg per corner can do wonders in vehicle, you'll be able to understand it better once you read the article so I'm not gonna go into it

Your theory about switching to 17" that is lighter than 13" works fine in theory but will not pass the test of reality simply because by the time you'll buy that ultra light wheel you're REALLY going to spend a whole lot more money than a good set of smaller diameter wheels that will out perform them... it's just like that, not to mention that you would be surprised by the difference of prices and availability of things

As for the idea with changing the diameter to a bigger one to control wheelspin, yes, that will change the shape of the contact patch to a longer one that works better straight line acceleration... do I recommend it? no, because your car is expected to do more than just accelerating while going straight, by the way, did you ever look at tires and wheels of professional drag race cars? tiny diameter of the wheel, width of a monster truck and the biggest sidewall possible tuned for MAXIMUM DEFLECTION, but don't try this at home because

A - your car is supposed to take corners as well

B - You don't have the right kind of tires available for sale in israel to take advantage of that

C - I meantioned the corners, right.. yes, I did, good

Changing the overall diamter will only hurt the acceleration because the gearing will be longer, changing to stickier tires will do a better job and learning to control the right put will make it far better... you don't spend much time driving at top speed either

Seriously guys, I know this is all new info here, I don't suggest that everyone from now on should buy 13" and 14" wheels, these are your street cars that we're talking about and there are other important factors like looks of the car and such... what I DO suggest is that you should consider it more before you're putting the money down on a set of 17's, expecting to get better performance, if your car comes with 14's I would say a nice wide 15" will be a good compromise - better looks and better performance than 17" wheels

- Les Paul

?What is the width of the original wheel on your car

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

GibsonLP ,

It would be greatly appreciated if you can avoid writing in English

ותתחיל לכתוב בעברית - כפי שאתה רואה מוטי יכול לקרוא עברית היטב , ורק מקלדתו האנגלית בלבד מונעת ממנו לכתוב בשפת הקודש.

חסוך מכולנו ,בוודאי מאלה שאינם קוראים אנגלית מבטן ומלידה , את הצורך לתרגם משפה לשפה , אתרים באנגלית יש די והותר ברחבי הרשת.

מוטי - שלחתי לך מקלדת עם עברית ב-FEDEX , יעזור לכולנו...

Thanks in advance and all the best

RadarJedi

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

GibsonLP ,

It would be greatly appreciated if you can avoid writing in English

ותתחיל לכתוב בעברית - כפי שאתה רואה מוטי יכול לקרוא עברית היטב , ורק מקלדתו האנגלית בלבד מונעת ממנו לכתוב בשפת הקודש.

חסוך מכולנו ,בוודאי מאלה שאינם קוראים אנגלית מבטן ומלידה , את הצורך לתרגם משפה לשפה , אתרים באנגלית יש די והותר ברחבי הרשת.

מוטי - שלחתי לך מקלדת עם עברית ב-FEDEX , יעזור לכולנו...

Thanks in advance and all the best

RadarJedi

כן, התחלתי להשתמש בבילון שיש לי במחשב בשביל לקרוא את ההודעות:lol:

I should win a fucking AWARD for being me

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

- - Les Paul

?What is the width of the original wheel on your car

.Moti

סליחה על האנגלית...

מוטי - המידות המקוריות הן מה שיש לי כרגע. הרכב מגיע עם חישוקי סגסוגת של 16" וצמיגי מישלן primacy במידה -205x55R16

גרסאת ה3.2 ליטרים בנזין מגיעה עם 225x45R17 כך שבאופן חוקי אני יכול להחליף למידה כזו, השאלה היא האם זה יפגע בביצועים או ישפר אותם.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

מוטי שלום,

קראתי את כל ההודעות, ויש לי רק שאלה אחת.

אני נוהג בסיאט איביזה, מודל 2004 שנועלת 185/60/14

למה בגירסת הספורט של האיביזה שמו צמיגים 16" נדמה לי 225/45?

על מנת לשפר את היציבות? את "לקיחת הפניות"? הבנתי שצמיג רחב יותר לא מתעוות כמו צרים ממנו.

נוחות הנסיעה נפגמת בצורה מסויימת...

אני לא מבין את הצורך הפיזיקלי בשינוי רוחב הצמיג יחד עם הקוטר שלו... אין אפשרות לשים צמיג 14 ברוחב גדול יותר..?

(לבעיית המשקל אני מודע...)

סער

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

סליחה על האנגלית...

מוטי - המידות המקוריות הן מה שיש לי כרגע. הרכב מגיע עם חישוקי סגסוגת של 16" וצמיגי מישלן primacy במידה -205x55R16

גרסאת ה3.2 ליטרים בנזין מגיעה עם 225x45R17 כך שבאופן חוקי אני יכול להחליף למידה כזו, השאלה היא האם זה יפגע בביצועים או ישפר אותם.

Read the question again, I asked for the width measurement of the wheel itself, not the tire.... I'm willing to bet it's a 6.5" wide wheel

Anyways, 225/45R17 can improve the performance over a 205/55R16 because

it will come on a wider wheel, normally 7" wide... but if you really want to maximize the performance I would go with 225/50R16 on a wide wheel - probably 7.5" or 8" wide

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7106 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

הצטרף לדיון

ניתן לפרסם הודעה כעת ולהירשם לאתר מאוחר יותר. במידה וכבר יש לך חשבון בפורום, התחבר כעת בכדי לפרסם באמצעות החשבון שלך.

הגב לנושא זה...

×   התוכן שהדבקת מסוגנן.   הסר סיגנון

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   הקישור שלך הוטמע אוטומטית בגוף ההודעה.   הצג כקישור רגיל

×   התוכן הקודם שלך שוחזר.   ניקוי העורך

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• תוכן חדש...